The Cleanroom Validation testing training course will provide complete guidance on the test methods required to certify an ISO 14644-3;2019 or EU GMP classified Cleanroom or clean zone environment.
The practical use of the validation testing instruments form a big part of how to validate a Cleanroom.
1. Cleanroom Introduction
2. Cleanroom Fundamentals.
3. Validation Testing to ISO 14644-3;2019
4. The Monitoring Plan For Continued Compliance .
5. The Validation Testing Instruments .
6. How to Operate The Test Instruments.
7. Practical Validation Testing For Compliance of the test instruments on the Soft Wall Cleanroom by all trainees.
To train attendees on how to practically validation test a cleanroom. Including monitoring and correcting the amount and quality of air being supplied, being able to measure supply and extract air volumes and how the air movement occurs within cleanrooms. Practical testing of HEPA Filter’s via ISO14644-3 (2005) methodology. HEPA Filter Installation Leak Testing (DOP) report formats for regulatory compliance. Airborne particle counting to certify classification of the cleanroom.
- How cleanroom air conditioning works
- High efficiency air filters
- Standards for classification and certification ISO/ EU GMP
- Air supply and extract volumes
- Differential pressures
- Containment, visualisation and recovery tests
- Air filter integrity tests. DOP Type
- Airborne Particle measuring methods according to ISO 14644-1
- Being able to formulate a validation test report for ISO compliance.
Established industry in all the above areas who will demonstrate as well as lecture
Full day (9am-4.30pm)
Atrium Business Centre, North Caldeen Road, Coatbridge ML5 4EF
22nd April 2020
S2C2 MembersMost Popular
£ 250Course Price
£ 310Course Price
For further information about the course location, course dates, course fees, course inclusions, or information about these or other S2C2 courses, please call +44 (0) 141 552 6222.